Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Web 2.0 "Now With More Dudes" - April 23, 2008

So I went to a Digg party last night. In case you don't know Digg is that service that only promotes/surfaces content that users vote upon.

Anyways, they threw this party, partly because the Web 2.0 expo was going on in town, but also because it's cool to throw parties, right? Long story short, the entire place was filled with dudes. I want to say there were like 15 guys for every girl, at least! Basically, I've come to the realization that anytime there is a big tech event of sorts, it gets bombarded by dudes...maybe because we're more into gadgets and shiny things.

I managed to bump into iJustine, which was cool, given I had known about her for some time now. Other than that, the Digg party was a bunch of dudes (mostly overweight and old) playing Rock Band.
p.s. click here to see my YouTube video of barging in on a lifestreaming party with iJustine

No comments: