Monday, March 17, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Pinball Machines - March 17, 2008

I love pinball, and if I could afford one of these machines, I would totally have one. I really can't decide between pinball and Galaga, but either way it would be awesome to have an arcade machine in my new apartment (hint hint).

There's a great pinball place in Alameda, CA called Lucky Ju Ju that's got hundreds of pinball machines. You pay them a flat fee of $10 and you can play as many as you want and as long as you want to. In no particular order, here are some of my favorite pinball machines:

10. Star Trek
9. Twilight Zone
8. Centaur
7. Champion Pub
6. White Water
5. Cactus Canyon
4. The Shadow
3. Creature From the Black Lagoon
2. Fun House
1. Addams Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes

Top Three:
Star Trek: TNG
Twilight Zone
A. Family