Friday, January 11, 2008

Must Have Toolbar Widgets – January 11, 2008

I know I might be a little delayed on sharing the whole widget/toolbar madness, but I wanted to share with you two of my most prizes possessions that I use all the time.

1. StumbleUpon – I’m sure this is a given for most of my readers, but I’m writing about it anyways. Essentially, once this toolbar widget is clicked on, you are automatically directed to a cool webpage based on your content preferences. Besides being limited to randomness, you can “stumble” more specific content like images, Wikipedia pages, videos, etc. The sites always kick ass. You also have the opportunity to vote on any site you want to in order to contribute to the “stream” of Stumble.
2. ShareThis – Most awesome tool to share and disseminate information to your friends, social networks, email lists, or news aggregators. All you do is click the button and decide where you want it to go.

No comments: