Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Getting into the Blogosphere, First Step - June 20, 2007

It’s great that I have this blog, but it would be better if people actually read it! And as much as this blog is a ritualistic process for me to ensure I remain dedicated to achieving my goal, I want this to be a resource or inspiration for others.

So, in order to get this blog out into the world and in front of the eyes of other entrepreneurs, I've been seeding it into the major search engines using their submission processes. However, I also want to link up with the other big blog search engines, such as Technorati.

I highly recommend that anyone who is blogging about something meaningful, that they try to get as many people to read it as possible.

Within this post, I have included this link so that the Technorati spiders recognize the blog and link it to their search engine.

Technorati Profile

No comments: