Friday, June 22, 2007

"Edumacated" - June 21, 2007

As stated, this blog’s intention is to chronicle my journey of starting a business from absolutely nothing.

Nothing = No business plan, no products, no know-how, no marketing plan, no piles of cash lying around, no guidebook, zip, zilch, nada, zero, nothing!

However, I do have an IDEA!!!
In order to bring my idea to life, I need to be able to build prototypes that eventually become finished products, which I can sell. Basically, I need to educate myself on how to make the best products possible, which involves educating myself on advanced mold making skills. Soooo…I just ordered these really great DVDs!!!! YAY!!! They should be here soon, and that means some really great posts to look forward to.

Here is a pic of two of the three DVDs I’m getting. This guy looks kinda scary, I'm kinda nervous.


No comments: