Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wet Socks - September 26, 2007

So, just when I thought I had come up with a name for my business, I decided it sucked.

You know when you pull out a pair of fresh, hot, and soft socks from the dryer and put them on your feet, and it makes you feel all giddy? Then all of a sudden you walk into a puddle and the sock gets soaked and floppy and wet? This is how I would describe the feeling of coming to the conclusion about how my name was just not right. Essentially, I was a damp, floppy sock.

I’m really trying to figure out what I should name the company, and it is pretty much the hardest thing I’ve done so far. Everything else was a cinch compared to this, even making complex molds.

Check out this chart:

The point eventually, is to get to the top of this chart, where I’m known for something distinctive that is esteemed and preferred by consumers. Hmmmmm…..(scratch head, go back to drawing board).

No comments: