Monday, January 12, 2009

My Etsy Studio - January 12, 2009

I am in a perpetual state of creation, sometimes making unique and beautiful things, other times, atrocious examples of creativity gone wrong. Failure is an important aspect to making art, however, too much of it can drive one insane. On the other side of the equation, perfecting one's craft can lead to alot of additional material and projects laying around the studio. Living in San Frnacisco doesn't afford me much extra space, as such, I'm opening an Etsy shop to see if the community at large wants to take home a little piece of history ;)

This post is to announce the launch of Pseudoreid's Studio on Esty!!! Right now all I have in my studio are a series of resin skulls I made over the past year. Some are very cool, others, not so much. I'll continue to update the shop as needed. I'm expecting to put in some colorful buddah sculptures shortly. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments: