Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home Interior Innovation - August 28, 2007

I read about this guy Chris Kabel who designed these sticky lamps which are sold on a website called Droog Designs.

I love the idea of being able to place lights anywhere you want. Yes, they could be a little more sexy, but nonetheless, it’s an innovative way at looking at the placement of interior lighting. In case you haven't noticed already, I am obsessed with innovation.

I really dig the site Droog Designs because it was set up as a way to provide customers with revolving new designs. Essentially, they collaborate with a variety of designers and manufacturers to produce cutting edge designs and products. They are constantly experimenting with new concepts, new materials and new techniques but also with age-old craft methods. It’s what Droog and I both think that keeps their brand fresh and vital.

No comments: