Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Raider Nation Indeed - September 9, 2008

The Raider Nation is indeed just that, a nation of the most loyal and dedicated fans I have ever seen. Last night was the first time I saw the Raiders play on their own turf, and the fandamonium was out of control.
From the moment I walked off the Bart station, I knew I was in the midst of the most die hard fans of the NFL. I felt like I was walking into the Coliseum in Rome. From the second the game started to when it ended the crowd never stopped screaming, cheering, and all around being completely dedicated to doing everything they can to help their team win. Unfortunately we lost, but it was one hell of an experience. I'm certainly going to go back for more games.

Here's a video from the opening of the game that got the hairs on the back of my neck to tingle.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to hate the Raiders when their fans are so insane.

With that said: I hate the Raiders.