Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tweeting Hot Chicks - June 12, 2008

I heard that people used Google Trends to predict the winner of American Idol. Why not use Tweet Volume to determine who America (or just us geeks) thinks is the hottest chick. I did two different searches.

The first graph pertains to the Holloywood hot chicks. From this graph you can see that people have twittered the most about Lindsay Lohan. Does this mean they think she's the hottest...who knows? I hypothesize that because she gets herself into legal trouble quite frequently, people are twittering about that and not her hotness. Additionally, I think they probably tweet about her in the form of a joke, once again not about her hotness. That all being said, I think the hotness award needs to go to Scarlet Johansson. Yay!Now, for the hotness of the geeks? What internet chick wins it all? Well, I plugged in the name of five of the hottest girls of the web (according to my friends and I). iJustine barely edged out Amanda Congdon, so she get's the award, however, some honorable mentions should be given to Natali Del Conte and Sarah Meyers.
I could always use Summize to check the sentiment and tone of the tweets about these celebrities, but I'm too lazy, so I hope you like the choices.

No comments: